There are so many people who fear that having to write articles and post news on their website. Most people always feel like it’s too much work and it’s all a waste when no one gets to read them. To most people, reading the articles also seems like doing much work especially if the material is boring and empty and if the post is stale news. Articles and blog posts are supposed to be read, and their purpose is to inform people and impart messages. If the article or report is not read, then it’s a sheer waste of time.
However, articles need to be written to be read; it’s just about making it good. Making an impressive piece doesn’t have to take a toll on you. There are points you need to be reminded of and once you can get a hold of it, writing articles will be fun even as well as valuable for you. In your quest to make money online blogging you will want to make your articles fun and appealing to your readers.
So let’s cut to the chase, Here are SIX RED HOT TIPS.
- Make use of short paragraphs: When you have too long a paragraph, the words gets jumbled in the mind of your readers, in which mere looking at it will make it look tiresome for them to read. Having a lengthy paragraph can also make it difficult for readers to keep tab of what they are reading which may cause them to go over it a thousand times and when they get tired they move on to the next. So you need to be able to keep paragraphs straight up with only the talking points. Paragraphs can even be a single sentence and sometimes a single word.
- Use bullets and numbers: As each point is spelled out, bullets and numbers might come in handy to allow them to stick to the mind of your readers thereby making it easy to digest. Your readers will know when they see bullet points that there is something of worth to pick up from this article. Also, format your bullets and numbers with indentations so that your blog post will not just look like a square paragraph. Then add a little bit of flair and entertainment to your articles. Posts such as entertainment news are entertaining already, but you will also need to make your readers see your creativity in making the post entertaining for them, they need to see your trademark.
- Make use of sub-headings: You need always to use sub-headings to divide your paragraphs on the page. Doing this will ensure that each point is broken into sections and would still be incorporated into one whole article. If you are serious about making money through blogging, you will seriously make use of this points. Make it easy for your readers to move from one point to another, make them feel eased while reading so they can get lost in your content.
- Use attention grabbing titles: If you can make use of attention-grabbing titles, you are halfway into getting your readers attention and getting them to read your article. Use questions and statements that use keywords that people are searching for, also, provide titles and headers that describe your content with SEO in mind. Use titles such as “Tips on making money with your blog”, or “How can I earn money by blogging”, you can also make use of commanding titles such as “Make money from blogging in this six easy steps”. This kind of titles reach out to people’s emotions and makes them interested.
- Keep your audience engaged from the very first word of your post even to the finish. Use real life situations that your reader can adopt, use good metaphors and descriptions to drive your point and make sure you don’t overdo it.
- Use figures when necessary and not just some characterless and formal statements. Using facts and figures can help heighten the reality of your article because it makes it authoritative. Make it formal and use a friendly tone, just like a friendly teacher having a chat with an eager student.
There you have it, making money blogging does not just comes easy, but if you have an interested audience and you are able to keep them around then you will find joy in blogging.